Popular Posts

Friday, December 14, 2012

"FINE"



  “FINE”

Quote:
"The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself. And if you find someone to love the you that you love, well, that's just fabulous." –Carrie Bradshaw

When asked “How are you?”
“I hear  people saying (all the time), I am doing good, I am doing fine, I am doing well, I am fine. I am OK, I am pretty well, I feel good, I feel terrific, I am just FINE!  The automatic answer;  but not always the truth. It’s just easier to answer this way instead of explaining how you REALLY feel. Besides the ask “How are you” as a greeting. They don’t REALLY care how you are. 

But our theme for today is dealing with a FABULOUS kind of FINE!!! Like, living a lusciously, delicious life. Sounds kinda lame & contrived, however it IS possible…..How’s that you say? Well, if you “Put the key in the ignition and start your life over again…” BE who you are, live your purpose and change the way you think about YOU, change your perspective, see things in a different way, hopefully more positive.  Be more daring & take risks, try something new that maybe you didn’t think you’d ever do, then, DO it! Tweak some areas in your life that may need new energy breathed into them.  If you’ve always been conservative, stretch yourself & be a little more flamboyant (around here we call it FABULOUS) wear that RED, color your hair something a little racy, wear that new makeup look you’ve been dying to try, strap on those heels, spray on a new exciting fragrance and make it your signature scent, the one others will know you by. Here’s the point, Dare to be different, step out and make a BOLD statement. That’s the kind of “FINE” we meant. The kind of FINE that Mary J. Blige sings about in her song…”Like what you see when you’re walkin past the mirror!” Love yourself, your life and remember a little step may be the beginning of a long journey…

DO whatever you feel passionate about, do it often & Pursue it with all your heart..... SMILE because you know you are beautiful, radiating confidence from the inside out.. Make others laugh too, maybe they’ve been wanting to be a little more “daring & bold” as well (ya never know). Anything that adds "beauty,  joy & fulfillment & maybe a little naughtiness too (tee-hee) in your world will never be wasted. It’s FINE!

Your choices may change several times during your lifetime especially as you get older especially if it’s for a BETTER YOU!  As you evolve, stretch and grow, experiment  more and become more aware of WHO you really are and what is important in LIFE for YOURSELF. Like the quote says
"The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship of all is the one you have with yourself.” When you can say; “ Keep your head up high, Having a really good time, I'm not complaining, I appreciate life, I'm so glad I got mine…” It’s your new “Living Arrangements”
~EC

Just Fine

Feel free right now, going do what you want to do
Can't let nobody take it away, from you, from me, from we
No time for moping around, are you kidding?
And no time for negative vibes, cause I'm winning…
Gonna live my life, feels so good to get it right

So I like what I see when I'm looking at me
When I'm walking past the mirror
No stress through the night, at a time in my life
Ain't worried about if you feel it
Got my head on straight, I got my mind right
I ain’t gonna let you kill it
You see I wouldn't change my life, my life's just.....
Fine, fine, fine.

Feels so good, when you're doing all the things that you want to do
Get the best out of life, treat yourself to something new
Keep your head up high
In yourself, believe in you, believe in me
Having a really good time, I'm not complaining
And I'm a still wear a smile if it raining
I got to enjoy myself regardless
I appreciate life, I'm so glad I got mine…
You see I wouldn't change my life, my life's just.....
Fine, fine, fine,

When I'm walking past the mirror
Ain’t worried about you and what you gonna do
I'm a lady so I must stay classy
Got to keep it hot, keep it together
If I want to get better
You see I wouldn't change my life, my life's just.....
Fine, fine, fine,

I ain’t gon' let nothing get in my way
(I ain't gone let nobody bring me down, no, no, no)
No matter what nobody has to say…

Feels so good, when you're doing all the things that you want to do
Get the best out of life, treat yourself to something new
It's a really good thing to say
That I won't change my life, my life's just fine
By Mary J. Blige

No comments:

Post a Comment