Popular Posts

Sunday, December 30, 2012

I Hope You DANCE!!


  Wow, 2012--what a year!   



Counting down the days until the end of the year... 2012 has indeed been a journey! As the year comes to completion in only a matter of hours now rather than days..
I can’t help but look back over the last 12 months and all that I’ve been through and the song that resonated in my heart this morning was “Amazing Grace” As I began to hum, then sing the song how true the lyrics expressed my journey. The more I sang, the deeper the conviction sank into my heart,  I am so immensely grateful. The tears flowed down my cheeks and joy unspeakable overwhelmed me as I realized Oh, God, how blessed I really am and how truly AMAZING His Grace really is!!

I thought I'd END this year with the same theme I started at the beginning of December....DANCE! "People dance because dance can change things."Dance in joyful praise & exhaltation!! Dance because it feels good! Dance through hard times, “hard times require furious dancing” Dance, because you believe there is something more! Dance because you’re ALIVE! Dance! No matter when or where, when the feeling hits,


you DANCE!" It's the last weekend of 2012 so to celebrate, going out with the OLD and welcoming in the NEW.  Let’s purposefully LIVE, at the top of our voices and DANCE!!!

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
-- Nietzsc

I Hope YOU Dance….

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder



You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger





May you never take one single breath for granted




God forbid love ever leave you empty handed                     






I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean


Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens


Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance




And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance   




I hope you dance 
I hope you dance


I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance

                        



Never settle for the path of least resistance

                         


Livin' might mean takin' chances, but they're worth takin'





Don't let some Hellbent heart leave you bitter






 When you come close to sellin' out, reconsider
  

Give the heavens above more than just a passing glance

 


And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I hope you dance 
I hope you dance




(Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along)


I hope you dance 
I hope you dance



(Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder, where those years have gone                   



                                       

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean



Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens 


Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance


And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance
Dance





(Time is a wheel in constant motion always rolling us along)





                            



I hope you dance 






 I hope you dance



                 




(Tell me who wants to look back on their years and wonder, where those years have gone?)





HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment